Monday, June 7, 2010

Photo Day April 13, 2010

April 13th,was the day for my Official Photo Session with Catherine Fiehn. Both my Business Managers were right there for me. First Jared went through every piece of my wardrobe till we found just the right combination. He even lent me some socks!! Then Patrick took over. Covering flaws, blending eye shadows and teasing hair. We had so many laughs. Then it was off to Catherine's studio.




















This is the finish product. Not too bad if I do say so myself!
This head shot will be for the Program Book for State.

This one is called "Couture of Concern" Catherine designed it to reflect my Issue of Concern.





And finally the official
"Greater Hamden's Outstanding Teen" official Photo.


Thank you soooo much Jared, Patrick & Catherine for making the day so much fun and so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment