Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Greater Hamden's Memorial Day Parade" May 31, 2010

What a gorgeous day for a parade!!

Amber, "Miss Nutmeg" and I rode together in a sassy little sports car provided by Michael Gambina. Thank you so much for your generosity. After putting our parade signs on we quickly settled in to some serious picture taking.



























Here we are with Acacia, Miss Ct. OT. I love to do appearances with her, she some much fun. I loved the little diamonds. Imagine, one of these could someday be Miss Connecticut, or possible Miss America.





















And of course, here is Michael Maze from KC101 who rode along next to us. He's always so up-beat. Jared seemed to be having a great time as well, Unfortunately....he walked the whole parade route along side of us!!












It was wonderful to be out among the people of Hamden. They were so festive and contagious. They shouted and waved to me as I went by.


























And of Course, there were the little girls who thought I was a princess. I had a wonderful day.
Hope to be seeing a lot of the people of Hamden in the up-coming year. They made me feel so welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment