Sunday, June 6, 2010

Girl Scouts of America 98th Birthday March 6th, 2010

On Saturday March 6th we were all invited to the Enfield Mall
to help the Girl Scouts celebrate their 98th Birthday. Being a former Girl Scout myself, this seemed like a lot of fun. When I arrived, I was met by Gail McCool (great lady) and a host of girls scouts. I immediately sat down and started signing my picture cards for them. In no time I was completely out of them, so I decided to stroll through the mall to see what else was going on. There were Girl Scouts and Events in every corner. Everyone was having a ball. At noon, all the title holders came together in the center and put on a show for everyone. I personally did a tap dance which was hard on the slippery ceramic floor, but all went well anyway. I had an awesome time and made a lot of new friends. Brought me back to my Scout days.

No comments:

Post a Comment