Monday, June 7, 2010

Grand Opening of The Square Foot Theater, Hamden,April 17th, 2010

Tonight my Business Manager Jared realized one of his life long dreams. To own his own theater. With the help of the Jamie A. Hully Arts Foundation, that's just what happened. Tonight we celebrated the Grand Opening of the Square Foot Theater in the Hamden Plaza on Dixwell Avenue. It is Jared and Patricks dream to direct and produce full size musicals. They believe that this will be a positive way to expose children to the arts and open up their imaginations. Myself and my sister queens, Amber and Casey were all there to greet the guest and participate in the fun.

I sang "Orange Colored Sky" as part of the entertainment, and many of Jared student entertained as well. Everyone seemed to enjoy it.
We had our own table "Quilting with the Crowns."
For a small donation you could buy and decorate a quilt square that would be assembled into a donation quilt and hang in the theater.

Jared looked so handsome and I was so proud of his accomplishment. I know we are going to have a wonderful year together.
There was lots of great food and good friends.



Patrick is so much fun and he makes me laugh.
Hey...we have matching outfits!!
What can I say, you guys are terrific and I am going to be proud to be affiliated with "The Square Foot Theater."



No comments:

Post a Comment