Sunday, November 28, 2010

"Miss Watertown Pageant" Nov. 27, 2010


Jordyn and I settle into our seats for the start of the "Miss Greater Watertown Pageant" last night, Nov. 27th at Swift Jr. High.
My two business managers, Amy Borysewicz and Jared Andrew. Well, Amy has just taken over the North Haven / Hamden pageant and Jared was my Manager all year. It was great spending some time with you both. Good Luck Amy, I wish we had more time to spend together.




In keeping with tradition, all of the visiting titleholders introduce themselves. Only one more week and it will be my turn to say good-by. How sad is that!

Our new titleholders are,
"Miss Greater Watertown" Marissa Ranalli
"Westbury's Outstanding Teen" Nicole Nemense
You were both fantastic, enjoy your year.

No comments:

Post a Comment