Monday, November 29, 2010

"Miss Bristol's Toy Drive" November 28th, 2010



On Sunday Nov. 28, the Miss Bristol Schlorship Organization held it's annual Toy Drive. All Toys collected during this drive stay in the city of Bristol. I try and participate every year because I know how important it is. "Miss Bristol" Kaylee Brunell was hard at work when I got there.
I, of course, brought my own donations to the drive. This was one of my favorite events when I was Teen Miss Bristol. We stood there in the cold for hours, but collected about 548 toys that I knew were going to make a lot of children happy on christmas morning.




Before I left, I helped Sarina, Little Miss Bristol, shop for some more toys using the cash donations they collected from the shoppers.


This is always a successful event, and one the organizations of Bristol look forward to every year. The bags of toys are always appreciated.


Great Job Girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment