Sunday, November 28, 2010

Miss Naugatuck Valley Pageant Oct. 3, 2010



The "Miss Naugatuck Valley" pageant was held Oct. 30th at the Woodland High School in Beacon Falls. This was a fun night for me because my Dance Company was asked to perform the opening number. Being a Halloween theme we did our production number "Thriller" choreographed by Mary Marrone. I'm in one of the boxes!! The audience loved it and even Luis and Stan took the time to complement us on our performance.




After a quick change and some fresh make-up, it was out on the floor for pictures with some of my fellow Teen Titleholders. The 2011 pageant season is in full swing now. It was a little sad listening to Kirsten and Maggie give their farewell speeches because I know it is only a matter of time before it's my turn.






This Man will always have a special place in my heart. Ron Nordby, the other half of Phyllis Nordby my 1st business Managers from my 1st title, Jr. Miss Litchfield County. Love you Ron!













AND THE WINNER IS....
Krystie Seese, beautiful and sweet with the voice of an angel. She did sign language as she sang.
And the new Naug. Valley Outstanding Teen is Michaela Cavallaro. Congratulations girls!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment