Saturday, September 4, 2010

Alice In Wonderland 8/28/10


The Square Foot Theater again produced another wonderful show, and I was there. On Aug. 28th they presented "Alice In Wonderland." Now as you can see from these photo's, I've had a little set back. I had surgery on my ankle. So for the next 2 months you will notice I'm on crutches!! Not to worry, everything is fine, and it certainly will not hold me down.
The Play was wonderful, and the kids were fantastic. It's amazing what Jared can accomplish in such a short time.
My sister Queen Amber Caron was there too. As usual we signed a few autograph cards, and of course the kids immediately wanted to know all about my ankle.


This is Jilly, Michael Maze's daughter. She is so much like her dad, cute as a button and full of energy. She was so excited to be performing in this show!








It was really nice to spend time with Amber again. We really hadn't been together since pageant week in June. Even with my crutches it was a really nice night.

No comments:

Post a Comment